What is it?
10-week group mat courses structured around exercising on a mat on the floor. Matwork can increase
and strengthen the entire body.
How does it work?
All our mat courses are taught by highly qualified Pilates teachers. Classes take up to eleven students and last for just under one hour. We have a variety of different mat classes on offer:
- Mat Fundamentals – a low-level class focusing on the basic principles of Pilates.
- Mat Over 50s – a low-level class especially designed for the senior student.
- Mat Backcare – a low-level class for people with musculoskeletal problems.
- Mat Intermediate – a general class aimed at students with previous experience of the Pilates repertoire.
- Mat Athletic – a higher-level exercise class for the more advanced student
- Antenatal – a rolling class aimed at pregnant women in their second and third trimeter with no Pilates experience. (From January 2018)
To book a mat course please email email@example.com.